Work With Us
Roles and opportunities for Careers at the Sussex Foot Centre:
Private Chiropodist/ Podiatrist Practitioner role available (1-2 days per week)
Associate Practitioner Role working on a fee-share basis.
The successful candidate will undertake:
• Routine Chiropody
• Nail Surgery
• Biomechanics which will involve the prescription and manufacture of semi-modified and custom orthoses using our designated labs and our on-site milling room.
• A desire to develop your skill set to bring further skills to the practice (other practitioners already being competent in injection therapy of the foot and ankle, electrocautery, dry needling).
• Issuing of therapeutic footwear in order to give the patient a full and comprehensive feel to their treatment. We stock, sell and also modify from our wide range of shoes in our shoe shop at the front of the clinic.
• Maintain a holistic approach when looking at any patient.
We maintain close cross referrals in the local area with Physiotherapists which means that a strong holistic approach is given to all our patients, whether they are coming in for routine chiropody, or complex MSK care.
• Member of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists or similar.
• HCPC Registered
• Car driver and owner
As you will work alongside an experienced Podiatrist, graduate candidates will be considered!
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jon Collins for an impartial chat about the role above by emailing him via firstname.lastname@example.org