Careers: Work With Us
Careers: Work With Us.
Roles and opportunities for Careers at the Sussex Foot Centre:
We are hiring a Private Chiropodist/ Podiatrist Practitioner.
The successful candidate will become a full time Associate Practitioner. This is a very exciting opportunity to learn and develop your skills in an award winning, fast paced and professional clinical setting. If you would like to hear more about the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Collins for an informal chat about the role above by emailing him via email@example.com
The successful candidate will undertake:
- Routine Chiropody
- Nail Surgery
- Biomechanics which will involve the prescription and manufacture of semi-modified and custom orthoses, using our designated labs and our on-site milling room.
- Ultrasound Diagnostics.Training will be provided alongside opportunities to obtain official qualifications.
- Shockwave Therapy. Training will be provided alongside opportunities to obtain official qualifications.
- Diabetic Foot Health Checks.
The successful candidate will have a desire to develop their skill-set to bring further Podiatric proficiencies to the practice. At the Sussex Foot Centre, we treat a wide variety of conditions. To see more of the services we offer, click here. The successful candidate will also maintain a holistic approach when looking at any patient. We maintain close cross referrals in the local area with Physiotherapists and other health care workers, which means that a strong holistic approach is given to all our patients, whether they are coming in for routine chiropody, or complex MSK care.
Essential Criteria for the candidate:
• Member of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists or similar.
• HCPC Registered
• Car driver and owner
N.B. As you will work alongside an experienced Podiatrist, graduate candidates will be considered!
This is a very exciting opportunity for a private Podiatrist to work with us and join a fast paced clinic. At the Sussex Foot Centre, you will be faced with a wide variety of conditions and genuine opportunities to learn and progress your career. If you would like to hear more about the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Collins for an informal chat about the role above by emailing him via firstname.lastname@example.org